Dr. DeLeon's Woman's Health Care
OB/GYN & Wellness Center located in Rowlett, TX & Garland, TX
Hormone Pellets – Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy with Hormone Pellets.
Hormone Pellet Therapy Q & A
What Is Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
First, let’s get these terms straight. You’ll see the phrases “BHRT” (bio-identical hormone replacement therapy) and “pellet therapy” scattered all over our website, but you may not know what the difference is, or how they’re related.
- Pellet therapy is a type of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
- BHRT is a way to deliver bio-identical hormones to your body.
What Is Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Pellet Therapy?
There are several methods of delivering bio-identical hormones to your body. You can apply:
Each of these “solutions” has its issues, they:
- Require constant maintenance
- Require you to remember to do something every day
- Can be messy
- Aren’t even guaranteed to work
Pellet therapy is different. It consists of injecting a prescribed number of pellets (they are a little bigger than a grain of rice) into the fatty tissue underneath your skin.
The pellets contain hormones, which mimic (are bio-identical to) the effects of hormones in your body, and are gradually released into your bloodstream.
The pellets are released based on your cardiac output – how much physical activity you do, how much stress you’re under, etc.
Why do I need Hormone Pellet Therapy?
BHRT is one of the most effective methods of addressing hormone imbalances or deficiencies. The following symptoms could be caused by a hormone imbalance in your body.
- A lack of libido
- Weight gain
- Abnormal pain
One of the best ways to address this is to put the hormones you need back into your body. Which is exactly what we do with BHRT.
Certified EvexiPEL® Providers are helping to relieve Patients Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance all across the United States using the EvexiPEL® Method of Hormone Replacement Therapy with Pellets. While its not just about Hormone Pellets or Testosterone Pellets, it is the delivery system of choice.
Hormone Pellets provide the following benefits:
- Delivery – hormone pellets are absorbed through cardiac output after placed just under the skin mimicking your bodies natural delivery system.
- Consistent – consistent hormone levels are key to achieving optimal results and you avoid the roller coaster effect of Shots and Creams.
- Convenient – you only need to have hormone pellets inserted 2-4 times per year VS having to inject or apply daily.
- Side Effects – because hormone pellets are in a molecular form that is Human Identical, your body knows exactly what to do without having to send it to your liver for more processing before your body can recognize the hormone in the synthetic wrapper.
Call our office to get started today!
Weight Lossmore info
Abnormal Bleedingmore info
Annual Examsmore info
Birth Controlmore info
Cancer Screeningmore info
Pelvic Painmore info
STD Testing and Treatmentmore info
HPV Testingmore info
Hormone Replacement Therapymore info
Medical Wellnessmore info
Gynecologic Surgerymore info
In Office Proceduresmore info
Hormone Pellet Therapymore info